Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just need to express my feelings...

My home is like an erupting volcano...
everyday there is at least an argue that happen...
why can't i live peacefully with my sister...
almost everyday has an argue...
she has been older than me for 10 years...
in fact the way she talked to me...
doesn't seemed to be polite...
why can't we live peacefully together...
why can't she don't use the rude words to me...
why can't she be more rational...
why can't she control her temper...
why can't she be more nice to me...
why can't she don't behave like a little princess...
why can't she don't control what im doing...
why can't she leave me alone...
why can't she don't set up an argue...
why can't she tolerate with me...
why can't she think of my feelings...
why can't she think wisely before she acts...
why can't she think of her safety...
why can't she not treat me like an animal...
why can't she changes her personality...
why can't she be more polite to me...
why can't she respect me although im smaller than her 10 years...
its just a simple respect for all human kind...
I really felt lost in my home...
I don't really feel HOME in my home...
it has been for many years...
when does this end...
we are like israel and palestines fighting for over 2000 years...
and we never stop hating each other...
WILL IT END WITH HAPPINESS AND PEACEFUL?
I really hoped that the day will come...for us to understand each other...
will it happen...?

1 comment: